If you have created a SharePoint site on Azure environemnt and you want to provide the access to internet to the SharePoint sites, go through the below steps.
1. First open the ‘Central Administration’
2. Click on the ‘Configure alternate access mappings’
3. Click on ‘Edit Public URLs’
4. Select Mapping collection.
5. Enter the Internet URL as shown below and save.
6. You will be seen the mapping URLs like below.
But the above site will not be accessed from the internet, you can open from your local machine. To work with on internet also here you need to configure the public port to the Virtual Machine of the SharePoint Server.
Go to the dashboard of the Virtual Machine and go to ‘ENDPOINTS’ tab and create new end point with the site port number as below.
Now try to open the site in your local machine or in friend machine. It will work.
Please comment for the more information